- The Korean Ministry Of Environment (MOE) has released the air quality level of 16 areas nearby the World Cup Stadium on a real-time basis since April 2002.
- The increasing public interest in air pollution and a clean and safe environment has led to raising the need for air quality information across the country.
- The general public has gained access to the urban air pollution data on the website since Dec. 2005.
- The data on the outdoor air quality nationwide has been released since Dec. 28, 2005.
- Method: the website (www.airkorea.or.kr) launched to provide air pollution information.
- Pollutants: PM-10 , O₃, CO , SO₂, NO₂
Last modified : 2013-10-19 22:21
Survey of visitors' satisfaction
We would like to know how satisfied you are with our website in an attempt to provide more improved service. Please rate how satisfied you are with our website.